May 8, 2017
About the Job:
Working with our team of Designers, Builders, and Customers, the Assistant to Sales position occupies a key role in ensuring jobs and communication flow smoothly.
The ideal candidate is friendly; customer oriented and highly detailed with a drive for efficiency and accuracy and enjoys working in a community-based environment.
This position consists of a 5 day work week from 9am to 4pm; including two Saturdays per month.
- Book and manage appointments for Design Team
- Create Computer generated work orders
- Paperwork review for completeness and accuracy
- Liaison between Designers and Customers
- Reception assistance as required
- Assist with Walk-In Sales
- Assist Designers with computer generated drawings
- Dedicated customer service orientation – both external and internal
- Positive Attitude
- Friendly and competent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Time management – this position encompasses multiple single tasks that require an efficient ability to organize, prioritize and complete within a time sensitive frame
- Adaptability – the ability to effectively change and thrive within a quick paced, stimulating environment
- Intermediate PC computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and internet applications
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Comfortably able to work in a seated desk position for extended periods of time
What We Offer
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package along with in-house training and job skills growth. Our employees also have the opportunity to participate in company events such as group fun days, and all our employees have the opportunity to recharge during our holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s.
Junior Shelving Installer
Junior Shelving Installer
April 25, 2017
Are you an early bird? Are your friends always admiring your handyman skills and positive attitude? Are you looking for a job that teaches you new skills? If this sounds familiar, you might be the perfect candidate to be our new Jr. Installer.
- Follow and obey all Safety rules
- Assist lead installer load and unloading the truck for that day’s installations
- Install the basics while lead hand works on more complex jobs
- Assist lead installer with more complex jobs
- Fill in paperwork when necessary
- Train in measuring products
- Positive attitude
- Strong customer service orientation – both external and internal
- Flexibility – ability to effectively adapt to change and thrive in a stimulating, hectic work environment
- Able to carry and lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license
What We Offer
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package along with in-house training and job skills growth. Our employees also have the opportunity to participate in company events such as group fun days, and all our employees have the opportunity to recharge during our holiday break between Christmas and New Years.
Everything was great, Terry was very knowledgeable. She knew exactly what we expected, and gave some very useful suggestions.
The whole process was prompt, clear and amazingly human! I love the mirrors you put in, appreciated your flexibility, and the only request I have is that you expand your services & products! Amazing company, thank you.
Got caught up in holiday times when trying to get to a plan and make installation arrangements, but all resolved in the end. Joe and Mike, the installers were awesome … efficient, skilled, knowledgeable, pleasant.
We are very pleased with the results. Absolutely fits our needs, looks and functions exactly as we wanted the installations to, in all three closets.
We compared your approach/price to another option, that in the past we had found satisfactory – but you were hands down considerably better, in all factors including price – Thanks for a great experience. We are using you for our new home with Albi, and I’m sure that will be an equally pleasant experience.
Was most impressed with the professionalism of the installation crew. They were definitely going the extra mile in every aspect of the process. Our coordinator was also very knowledgeable and made the process seamless.
Very happy customers.
Nothing I can think of to improve. I absolutely love my closet. I chose Bianca and it looks fantastic. So glad I asked for a couple doors too-it makes the closet look so much neater! Installers were great and gave some great recommendations!!
Simple spaces helped to put in additional shelving in our rental property. A mistake was made on the revised design which I signed without noticing it and when I pointed this out after installation, they took it upon themselves to rectify it at no cost to us! This is professionalism at it’s best – standing behind your integrity to deliver what the customer really wanted!
Great job guys!
I am so impressed with both the product and the service that I received! Well done.
Professional from beginning to finished product! We are very pleased with our closets! Everyone we dealt with were very helpful and we will be telling everyone about your product!!!!! Thanks so much!
“I was very pleased with Simple Spaces. The entire process was simple, from design to order to install. I am very happy with the end product!