October 16, 2017
At Home Solutions we like to keep our environment professional, yet informal; We are comfortable both in the boardroom and on the production floor.
Are you a positive, organized individual who has a strong attention to detail? Do you get a thrill from ensuring jobs go smoothly from start to finish? Do you enjoy supporting and being a part of a strong team that problem solves their way through inevitable bumps along the way?
Our installation crews make about 3,000 stops a month at new home and residential construction jobs throughout Calgary and surrounding areas. The Junior Coordinator plays a key role in scheduling each crew to ensure our clients are served in an efficient and timely manner. The Junior Coordinator will help with answering phones, following up on jobs, data entry, and other administrative tasks.
- Data entry and organization of job scheduling
- Assists daily in liaising between clients and our company through accurate and courteous verbal and written communication
- Daily monitoring of web-based customer trade portals
- Maintains and understands internal paperwork flow and follows set timeframe requirements
- Documentation of internal and external communications in Microsoft CRM Data System
- Assists in preparation of daily manifests for installation crews
- Exceptional customer service – respectful and friendly in dealing with both external clients and internal staff
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility – able to work with interruption and adjust as required
- Positive attitude, ability to maintain composure and effectively adapt to change and thrive in a stimulating, fast-paced work environment
- Confident and clear interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Time management – capable of organizing and manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to prioritize and remain calm in a time-sensitive and sometimes stressful environment
- Computer skills, experience with CRM an asset
What We Offer
Over the last 25 years, Home Solutions has achieved our leadership position through a consistent hands-on ownership team, the highest caliber employees, product innovation, and a culture where service and ‘on time’ mean as much to us as they do to our customers. Every day we ask ourselves, “what can I do to deliver a great product and customer experience?”
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, staff fun days fill the calendar year-round, and staff have the opportunity to recharge during our holiday close down between Christmas and New Years
Want to join our team?
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great experience from coming in to look … to measuring everything to installation …. everything was Fantastic… Thank you to all your staff for an amazing experience
Not sure, I had a very good experience. Started by a friendly greeting to viewing options for my shower glass with Julie, having appointment set up for measure and install with Wendy and finally install performed by Ryan & Chris. Knowledgeable installers and even though there was a hiccup on install day, Ryan ensured it was fixed and completed 3 days after. Will recommend!
Everything was great, Terry was very knowledgeable. She knew exactly what we expected, and gave some very useful suggestions.
The whole process was prompt, clear and amazingly human! I love the mirrors you put in, appreciated your flexibility, and the only request I have is that you expand your services & products! Amazing company, thank you.
Got caught up in holiday times when trying to get to a plan and make installation arrangements, but all resolved in the end. Joe and Mike, the installers were awesome … efficient, skilled, knowledgeable, pleasant.
We are very pleased with the results. Absolutely fits our needs, looks and functions exactly as we wanted the installations to, in all three closets.
We compared your approach/price to another option, that in the past we had found satisfactory – but you were hands down considerably better, in all factors including price – Thanks for a great experience. We are using you for our new home with Albi, and I’m sure that will be an equally pleasant experience.
Was most impressed with the professionalism of the installation crew. They were definitely going the extra mile in every aspect of the process. Our coordinator was also very knowledgeable and made the process seamless.
Very happy customers.
Nothing I can think of to improve. I absolutely love my closet. I chose Bianca and it looks fantastic. So glad I asked for a couple doors too-it makes the closet look so much neater! Installers were great and gave some great recommendations!!
Simple spaces helped to put in additional shelving in our rental property. A mistake was made on the revised design which I signed without noticing it and when I pointed this out after installation, they took it upon themselves to rectify it at no cost to us! This is professionalism at it’s best – standing behind your integrity to deliver what the customer really wanted!
Great job guys!
I am so impressed with both the product and the service that I received! Well done.